Shortlist of things to bring
If a diving day is not a regular day for you, then it’s nice to have a quick list of what you may need.
So here’s a short list of what you will need and what we can supply:
Before you go diving, you need:
- Your certification card
- If needed, a medical approval from a doctor. You will only need this if the medical statement that you fill in at our dive center shows that you have a medical condition.
- A towel for after the dive is also recommended and supplied by most hotels on Saba.
- Spare parts, if you bring your own gear remember computer batteries, mouthpieces and o-ring kits can save your dive trip.
We always provide water on the boat and a healthy snack in between the dives. If you have planned 3 dives, we can organise lunch if you want.
On the boat, we provide:
- Reef Safe Sunscreen, leave your sunblock at the hotel. We are proud to be the only dive shop on Saba who carries free Reef Safe Sunscreen free of charge.
- Fresh drinking water can always be found on the boat.
- A health snack such as fruit is always avaible after the dive to help de salt your pallet.